Sleepy Sleepy

Sweet and fragile.

I like the colour scheme in this picture, and that's a lot considering I don't like pink. It's soft and not clashing at all, and it compliments the skin well. I keep thinking that maybe the jaw should be "softer" as well, but it still works regardless.

Luxembourg responds:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about the jaw specifically, but there are a few places where I think I could have made it a little softer or more muted. I'm glad I did a good job with the color scheme, considering that I've been trying to broaden my abilities with colors lately and using all pink was mostly a challenge to myself.
Thanks for the review, Jin, and yet again, welcome to Newgrounds. I appreciate it!

Link: Concept Art Link: Concept Art

Two words.

Holy shit.

This piece is amazing! The realistic colouring really brings out the style you're aiming for. I absolutely adore the detail you've put - I can almost feel the textures of the trimmings of his attire pop out. Keep posting! I hope you don't mind me following your tumblr acocunt!

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Great colour and pose!

Wow I really dig the style of this piece! The colours remind me of the name Rouge (rooj). As in the makeup powder for cheeks to make them reddish. Or how about Comet? Astor?